This 7 Days Rwanda Safari Tour shall take you to Volcanoes National Park and Nyungwe forest.
7 Days Rwanda Safari Tour exclusively primates’ watching tour in Rwanda at Parc Des Volcans for mountain gorillas and Nyungwe Forest National Park for chimpanzees and several other primate species. Book Now. 7 Days Gorilla Safari Adventure including wildlife viewing, and primates tracking tour in Rwanda and Uganda starts and ends in Kigali.After gorilla trekking in volcanoes, travelers can choose to go for chimpanzee trekking/ canopy walk in Nyungwe forest, and boat cruise on lake Kivu or else connect to lake Bunyonyi for canoeing and game viewing in Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- First on the 7 Day Best of Rwanda Tour itinerary is the tracking the famous chimpanzees, experiencing the canopy walk and witnessing beautiful birds in the
- Taking a guided nature walk in the forest to see a variety of other animals and primates found in Nyungwe Forest.
- The thrill and awesome sensation of looking into the eyes of the world’s largest living primates (mountain gorilla trekking) in their natural habitat.
- Visiting Musanze cave for a unique experience of seeing different types of bats and to enjoy views of the twin lakes and wildlife attractions.
- Enjoying water sports, island excursions, bird watching, and hiking at Lake Kivu all in peace and tranquility as you discover one of Rwanda’s hot tourist spots.
- Visiting the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre, a sobering and yet touching museum dedicated to the nearly one million people who lost their lives in the conflict and is now an educational site with museums and exhibits dedicated to preventing genocides around the world.
- Experiencing the dynamics of bargaining when buying items in one of the country’s shopping spots (Kimironko market) as you shop for your souvenirs.
Come and experience the best of Rwanda by booking your safari with 4×4 Car Rental Rwanda.
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe Forest National Park.
You will be picked up by our company driver guide from either a hotel / Kigali International Airport for a transfer to Nyungwe Forest Nature Park; southwest of Rwanda in Gisenyi province. En route, visit the Butare Museum, Mirambi Genocide Site and Nyanza King’s Palace among others. Later proceed with your drive to Nyungwe Forest National Park. Dine and rest at Gisakura Guest House (Budget), Nyungwe Top View Lodge (Midrnage) and Nyungwe Forest Lodge (Luxury).
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking and Canopy Walk.
Upon rising; enjoy breakfast and head for the Nyungwe Forest Park offices for morning briefing on the chimpanzee tracking expedition. With your tracking gear embark on this amazing exercise; where you will be rewarded with clear views of various primate species like L’Hoest’s monkey, golden monkeys, large troops of the Angola Colobus, vervet monkeys, Silver Monkey, Hamlyn’s Monkey, Red-tailed Monkey, Dent’s Mona Monkey, Olive Baboon and the Grey-cheeked Mangabeys etc.
Later, have lunch in wild and in the afternoon, proceed with the Unique Canopy Forest Walk; rewarding you with an entire forest coverage with wild animals seeing you from above as you swing over the thick dense trees.
Dine and rest at Gisakura Guest House (Budget), Nyungwe Top View Lodge (Midrnage) and Nyungwe Forest Lodge (Luxury).
Day 3: Transfer to Lake Kivu.
Have breakfast and later hit the road for the drive to Gisenyi province – home to Lake Kivu. On arrival have lunch and engage in an afternoon canoe ride to some of the Islands on Lake Kivu not leaving out the Famous Nyamirundi Island – well known for its tasty Coffee.
Dine and rest at Paradise Marahide (Budget), Le Palm Gardens (Midrange) and Lake Kivu Serena Hotel (Luxury)
Day 4: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park.
On waking up; have breakfast and later hit the road for your transfer to Volcanoes NP, northwest of Rwanda in Musanze province. En route enjoy the spectacular scenery views of the country side.
Later Dine and rest for overnight at The Garden Place (Budget), Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge/ Davinci Gorilla Lodge (Midrange) and Mountain Gorilla View Lodge/ Five Volcanoes Gorilla Lodge (Luxury)
Day 5: Mountain Gorilla Trek and Iby’wacu Cultural Center.
Have breakfast and head for the Kinigi Park offices by 7:00AM; just in time for the morning briefing on the code3 of conduct when trekking for the mountain gorillas. After locating the creatures, take clear observation of their behavior while taking photographs and videos for this wonderful encounter. Later retrieve the starting point; meet up your guide for a drive back to your lodge.
After Lunch, step out for a visit to the Iby’wacu Cultural Village where you will learn more about the Rwandan cultural practices.
Later; Dine and rest for overnight at The Garden Place (Budget), Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge/ Davinci Gorilla Lodge (Midrange) and Mountain Gorilla View Lodge/ Five Volcanoes Gorilla Lodge (Luxury)
Day 6: Golden Monkeys and Visit to Twin Lakes (Burera and Ruhondo).
Have breakfast and head for the Kinigi Park offices by 7:00AM; just in time for the morning briefing on the code of conduct when tracking for the shy and playful golden monkeys. After locating the jumpy creatures, take clear observation of their behavior while taking photographs and videos for this wonderful encounter. Later retrieve the starting point; meet up your tour guide for drive back to your lodge.
Later take a guided walk to the beautiful Twin Lakes of Burera and Ruhondo.
Dine and rest for overnight at The Garden Place (Budget), Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge/ Davinci Gorilla Lodge (Midrange) and Mountain Gorilla View Lodge/ Five Volcanoes Gorilla Lodge (Luxury)
Day 7: Return to Kigali and Departure.
Upon rising; have breakfast and later set off for Kigali for drop off at either a hotel or Kigali International Airport.
End of the 7 Days Rwanda Safari Tour.
The 7 Days Rwanda Safari Tour includes;
– Gorilla permit/s
– Genocide Memorial visit & Kigali city Tour
– Visit Gorilla Guardian Village
– Golden Monkey Tracking Permit
– 4*4 Safari Vehicle
– English speaking guide
– Drinking water
– Air tickets
– Visa ad visa fees
– Items of personal nature
– Optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
– Tips through the tour.