Rwanda safari tour
This 7 daysRwanda safari tour shall take you to volcanoes national park and nyungwe forest.
7 Days Rwanda Safari Tour exclusively primates’ watching tour in Rwanda at Parc Des Volcans for mountain gorillas and Nyungwe Forest National; Park for chimpanzees and several other primate species. 7 Days Gorilla Safari Adventure including wildlife viewing, and primates tracking tour in Rwanda and Uganda starts and ends in Kigali.After gorilla trekking in volcanoes,travelers can choose to go for chimpanzee trekking/ canopy walk in Nyungwe forest, and boat cruise on lake Kivu or else connect to lake Bunyonyi for canoeing and game viewing in Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth national park.
- First on the 7 Day Best of Rwanda Tour itinerary is the tracking the famous chimpanzees, experiencing the canopy walk and witnessing beautiful birds in the
- Taking a guided nature walk in the forest to see a variety of other animals and primates found in Nyungwe Forest.
- The thrill and awesome sensation of looking into the eyes of the world’s largest living primates (mountain gorilla trekking) in their natural habitat.
- Visiting Musanze cave for a unique experience of seeing different types of bats and to enjoy views of the twin lakes and wildlife attractions.
- Enjoying water sports, island excursions, bird watching, and hiking at Lake Kivu all in peace and tranquility as you discover one of Rwanda’s hot tourist spots.
- Visiting the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre, a sobering and yet touching museum dedicated to the nearly one million people who lost their lives in the conflict and is now an educational site with museums and exhibits dedicated to preventing genocides around the world.
- Experiencing the dynamics of bargaining when buying items in one of the country’s shopping spots (Kimironko market) as you shop for your souvenirs.
come and experience the best of rwanda by booking your safari with 4×4 car rental rwanda
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe Forest NP
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking and Canopy Walk
Day 3: Transfer to Lake
Day 4: Transfer to Volcanoes national park
Day 5: Mountain Gorilla Trek and Iby’wacu Cultural Center
Day 6: Golden Monkeys and Visit to Twin Lakes (Burera and Ruhondo)
Day 7: Return to Kigali and Departure